Enjoy our Tasting Menu Curated Exclusively for Secret Food Tours.
Our Secret Food Tour: Denver will introduce you to an array of local dishes loved by the city's locals.
- To start, you'll meet your guide outside of The Market on Larimer Square.
- Our food journey will begin with House-Made Cranked Sausage in one of Denver's most iconic locations.
- Next, we'll discover some of the indeginous and Mexican influences on Denver gastronomy at a family-run Mexican restaurant.
- You'll then try some world-renowned asian fusion cuisine, made in-house.
- Then it's time for a visit to one of Denver's James Beard award-winning spots, for a creative shishito pepperà la plancha.
- We'll then move on to a sweet treat, as we sample some wine-infused chocolate truffles on our way back to Union Station. Indulgent Barbera Wine-Infused Truffles.
- Along the way we will surprise you with our exciting Secret Dish.
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you will receive:
- Colorado Craft Beer or Cider
- A specialty Sake
- Flight of Colorado Dessert Wines
We operate our tours Daily, beginning promptly at 1:30 pm.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations' availability and weather. To ensure freshness of our seasonal local foods, availability of our dishes may vary. All restaurants, food selections, and beverage selections are subject to changes and substitutions at the discretion of Secret Food Tours and our restaurant partners.
Lodo is the cultural heart of the city, as well as the birthplace of our modern metropolis. You will walk in the footsteps of history while walking in view of modern gleaming high rises, as your guide helps bring the past and future together. This area began its life as a gold and silver mining camp, and within a decade, Denver rapidly grew into the wealthiest city west of the Mississippi.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We operate our tours everyday, beginning at 13:30 pm. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear, wear sunscreen and bring sunglasses, and an umbrella. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.