Our Secret Food Tour: Denver will introduce you to an array of local dishes loved by the city's locals.
- To start, you'll meet your guide inside Union Station, next to the beautiful Bloom Flower Stand. Our food journey will begin with our delicious Secret Dish served alongside a tasty seasonal rillette.
- You'll then try some delicious cheeses and traditional rocky mountain oysters from a local charcuterie (if you don't know what those are, get ready for a fun surprise).
- Next, we'll discover some of the indeginous and Mexican influences on Denver gastronomy at a family-run Mexican restaurant.
- Then it's time for a visit to one of our favorite dives, for a bowl chili made with Hatch green chiles served alongside handcrafted onion rings.
- We'll then move on to a sweet treat, as we sample some wine-infused chocolate truffles on our way back to Union Station.
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you will receive:
- A dry Verde Riesling
- A locally handcrafted beer
- A flight of locally vinted wines
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Lodo is the cultural heart of the city, as well as the birthplace of our modern metropolis. You will walk in the footsteps of history while walking in view of modern gleaming high rises, as your guide helps bring the past and future together. This area began its life as a gold and silver mining camp, and within a decade, Denver rapidly grew into the wealthiest city west of the Mississippi.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We operate our tours Tuesday-Saturday, beginning at 3:30 pm. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear, wear sunscreen and bring sunglasses, and an umbrella. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.