On Secret Food Tours: Dallas you will try the city's most renowned food as well as the local favorites giving you the best Dallas has to offer.
- We'll meet under the awning of the The Emporium on Main Street.
- You'll taste our local cuisine heavily influenced by our Mexican and Native American roots, beginning with the quintessential Texas bite, BBQ smoked brisket as well as an incredible fried chicken biscuit.
- After a couple of great bites we'll walk down a block that's home to a butcher and sausage maker who has been there since 1895 and a local cheese maker next door.
- We'll learn about the local history and stories as well as the iconic Tex-Mex queso and its origins.
- Our Secret dish contains more beef, we already told you come hungry!
- Finally, we'll finish up with the city's best sweet treat: a taste of our bourbon pecan pie.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- A Paloma cocktail featuring crisp grapefruit flavors made to compliment the fried chicken
- A frozen margarita, the perfect match for chile con queso
- A locally brewed Texas lager
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY Deep Ellum?
This area conveys our early roots, with the majority of the buildings historically protected. You'll find no high-rises here, so as you stand on these historic streets you'll get a beautiful view of Downtown Dallas' from the East and can get a sense of the evolution of this great city.
This area is home to old warehouses and buildings that have been transformed into our best eateries and most fun bars.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 1:00PM. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3-3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! There will be lots of photo opportunities along the tour — you will want to remember these great places if you come to Dallas again.