JYou'll join us in Malt Row where you'll enjoy the best craft brews that Chicago has to offer!
- We begin with the dynamic ales from a recent startup that has seen great success in its short beginnings.
- We'll then move on to engage with a crowd that helped build the brewing trend in Chicago, and paved the way for the lager-style beer being made worldwide.
- Our midpoint is a quirky bar and restaurant, serving delicious local brews and equally delicious bites (included in the upgraded food package).
- Next we'll stop in on a relevant establishment with a penchant for DIY brewing
- Finally, we'll end at a rooftop bar with the character of the old-world pubs, as we dine on our Secret Dish that pushes culinary excellence to a new level.
* Identification is required and will be checked. We reserve the right to substitute the alcohol for a nonalcoholic drink if the guest becomes inebriated.
For those foodies who can't resist trying as many new bites as possible, we recommend our Upgraded Food Package
- A unique burger with a tangy spread, topped with a fig reduction
- An Asian-inspired take on bone-in wings
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY Malt Row?
If you've only ever visited Chicago, perhaps you've never heard of Ravenswood. It's a neighborhood just west of Lakeview, boasting all the same grandiosity as any other well-known Chicago neighborhood, but with both residential and urban sectors.
Ravenswood feels just like home from the moment you step in, to the moment you take the Brown Line out and is the perfect settings for our craft beer adventure.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 3:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday. We'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Secret Beer Tour lasts 3 hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour to ensure an informative and fun experience.