When you join us for our Charleston Secret Food Tour you'll have the opportunity to meet some of the chefs and staff as you sample dishes steeped in tradition.
- Award winning smoked Confit chicken wings with a couple of secret sides
- She Crab soup
- Our Secret Dish featuring one of South Carolina's quintessential foods
- Shrimp n Grits, our favorite
- Flounder po boy, another favorite
- A little sweet dessert to end your culinary tour
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you get:
- Washout Wheat Beer - at our first stop you'll have a local beer paired with your barbecue that's brewed less than a few miles from our meeting spot!
- Glass of white wine - at our third restaurant you will be treated with a crisp glass of white wine that pairs perfectly with local seafood.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Harleston Village?
Harleston Village is a section of the city first laid out in 1717. Since it's not often visited by tourists, you will have a unique experience that takes you away from the tourist traps and immerses you into the local scene.
There's something so beautiful and picturesque about this neighborhood that you just won't find in any other part of the city, not to mention the food.
The feeling that you get from the people in this neighborhood is warm and welcoming. come join this southern family.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tour begins at 11a.m. and last between 3 to 3½ hours. This is a walking tour, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and don't forget your camera! Our tour operates rain or shine to please dress for the weather. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.