When you join us for our Charleston Secret Food Tour, you'll meet some of the chefs and staff as you explore.
- Smoked confit fried chicken wings, mmm... delicious
- Low country cornbread, the way it's been prepared for more than 100 years
- Local craft beer in a down-home restaurant
- She-Crab soup, invented here in Charleston, in a restaurant that's been serving it for almost 100 years.
- Pimento cheese, often called the "caviar of the south"
- The best, hands down, shrimp and grits we have ever tasted!
- A flounder po-boy, frigging awesome
- Ice tea, because you can't visit the south without tasting the only tea grown in the U.S.
- Our secret bite is shrouded in flames, a sweet treat to end the tour
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Harleston Village?
Far from the tourist throngs, walk with the streets that have been traversed since the 1700's, and see the local architecture, much of which dates back to that time period.
There's something so beautiful and picturesque in this neighborhood, that you just won't find in any other part of the city, not to mention the food.
The feeling that you get from the people in this neighborhood is so warm and welcoming, come join this southern family.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected]r.co.uk and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. It's easy! You can book your tickets online here. Our tour begins at 11am and last between 3 to 3 and a half hours. This is a walking tour, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and don't forget your camera! Our tour operates rain or shine to please dress for the weather. Please email us with any dietary restrictions or allergies before booking your tour, so your guide can accommodate your needs.