When you join us for our Boston Secret Food Tour, you'll be able to sample some of Boston's favorites as well as the best Italian flavors in the Historic North End.
- We'll begin with a Boston classic, the lobster roll, and you'll learn some interesting facts about this crustacean.
- Then we'll snack on some roasted nuts at a small artisan shop.
- You can safely admire a beehive while we sample unique local honeys.
- Savor a unique sandwich with a recipe created by the shop's founder in America's oldest public square.
- Visit a pizza shop that's hidden in plain sight and enjoy it while admiring the church steeple that was used to warn the colonists of the British arrival by sea for the Battle of Lexington.
- Pop into a local market for sausages and a local craft beer that's still a hidden gem even to most Bostonians.
- Relax under the trellis with views of Boston's 1st skyscraper as you finish the tour with a classic Sicilian cannoli.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY The Historic North End?
With nearly 100 restaurants and bakeries nestled into just 0.36 square miles, let your local guide lead you to the North End's hidden gems.
Walk in the footsteps of American legends Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, Ben Franklin, John Hancock, John F Kennedy, just to name a few, and even some infamous characters like Charles Ponzi.
Where better to learn about the history of Boston, than it's oldest residential neighborhood. With influence from many waves of immigrants, taste today's best Italian food in the heart of the city.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. The tour begins at 11 AM and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Enjoy 3 to 3 and a half hours of leisurely walking and snacking, over the course of 1 mile. This Secret Food Tour will wind you through Boston's oldest neighborhood streets, so wear comfortable shoes - heels are not recommended on the cobblestones. Please email us about any dietary restrictions prior to your tour, and your guide will make the necessary arrangements to accommodate your needs. And remember your camera! You'll want to capture this food, and yourself, in a neighborhood with almost 400 years of American history.