When you join us for our Boston Secret Food Tour, you'll be able to sample some of Boston's favorites as well as the best Italian flavors in the Historic North End.
- We'll begin with fresh pasta as a perfect introduction to the North End, Boston’s very own Little Italy.
- Brick oven pizza will be our next bite, cooked perfectly in an oven imported from Italy.
- At the next stop, an authentic Italian import grocery, savor the flavors of freshly sliced Italian salamis in their original sub sandwich.
- Inside a public market featuring home-grown produce, we'll snack at a secret stop, sure to surprise and delight!
- Experience a Bostonian lobster roll as you learn some interesting facts about this iconic crustacean.
- Conclude your adventure with a classic Sicilian cannoli in a pastry shop that's been a North End staple since 1930.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Chianti or Peroni (An Italian red wine or Italian light beer)
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY The Historic North End?
With nearly 100 restaurants and bakeries nestled into just 0.36 square miles, let your local guide lead you to the North End's hidden gems.
Walk in the footsteps of American legends; Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, Ben Franklin, John Hancock, John F Kennedy, and even some infamous characters like Charles Ponzi.
Where better to learn about the history of Boston, than it's oldest residential neighborhood. With influences from many waves of immigrants, taste today's best Italian food in the heart of the city.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. The tour begins at 11 a.m. and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Enjoy three-hours of leisurely walking and snacking, over the course of one mile. This Secret Food Tour will wind you through Boston's oldest neighborhood streets, so wear comfortable shoes; heels are not recommended on the cobblestones. If you are visiting us during the winter, please be sure to dress for the weather as we will be walking outside between stops. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And remember your camera! You'll want to capture this food, and yourself, in a neighborhood with almost 400 years of American history.