This tour is a delicious way to discover a fashionable and historic area of Boston while eating mouth-watering sweet treats!
- We'll begin our tour by sharing the historical influences that have shaped Boston, and specifically the Back Bay area. With these influences affecting the architecture, local culture and of course, its delicious food.
- For those with a keen interest in the arts, we've got you covered with nods to must-see Boston sights so you can learn about how our country came to be, including the oldest public garden in the country and the finish line to the famous Boston Marathon.
- We'll share the story of how chocolate was introduced to our country and how it has developed into what we enjoy today, in all it's delicious forms!
- Does your town have a dessert it's famous for developing? We have two! Try both of these iconic dishes and discover their interesting history.
- The tour reaches its yummy conclusion around Newbury Street so you can walk off the sugar while exploring some of the local shops.
- Get your camera ready and share your Boston memories with your friends and make them as envious as a Green Monstah...
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Back Bay?
The Back Bay is an incredible mix of culture, historical sites and of course, food! This tour walks you along the famous Newbury Street, a popular high-end shopping district, whose early history offers a fascinating insight into the present culinary and cultural atmosphere that we will be walking through on this tour.
Any visit to Boston wouldn't be complete without a stroll through the Back Bay and we're excited to share our love for this city with you on our tour of this area.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 2pm Wednesday – Friday and at 12pm Saturday – Sunday. We'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Back Bay Chocolate Tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. We'll enjoy some of Boston's best stops so please NO cut-offs, or tank tops.