Boston has a long and beautiful history with chocolate, making it the ideal place to taste for yourself. From the colonial chocolate shop to the invention of the chocolate chip cookie, to the introduction of white chocolate in the US, you'll taste all of Massachusetts' chocolate history on this decadent tour.
- You'll begin your tour with the origin of chocolate in the United States, and taste chocolate with a recipe from the 1740's.
- Next you'll sample organic chocolate, ground locally with traditional Mexican stone mills.
- We'll also try a spicy chili & chocolate drink, served hot or iced depending on the season.
- Then we'll have a secret chocolate stop for some unique chocolate combinations.
- Next will be a savory chocolate treat to balance out your tour
- What could be better than freshly baked chocolate chip cookies?
- The white chocolate infused milk.
- A Best of Boston chocolatier is our next stop for locally made truffles.
- And to finish the tour, we'll sample a small taste of chocolate gelato.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY DOWNTOWN BOSTON?
This Secret Chocolate Tour weaves you through two of Boston's most historic and picturesque neighborhoods, the North End and Beacon Hill. You'll follow part of the Freedom Trail as you sample a variety of chocolates from colonial Boston to present day.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our chocolate tour begins Monday - Saturday at 3 p.m. & Sunday at 2 p.m. The meeting place is in front of the Old North Church, at 193 Salem St in the North End and the tour will end 1.5 miles away on Charles St in Beacon Hill. The tour will last 2 -2 ½ hours so wear comfortable shoes. Please email us with any food allergies prior to booking the tour, as this is not recommended for people with nut or dairy allergies.