Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Berlin
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Berlin! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. ðŸ¤«
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Contemporary Cuisine - Oh! Panama Berlin, a vintage German children's book come to life. The space and food have an exotic feel, but most ingredients and materials are from Germany. Potsdamer Straße 91
- Craft Beer Garden - BRLO Craft Beer is a casual indoor/outdoor beer garden built out of 38 shipping containers. Yummy snacks and locally brewed craft beer. Schöneberger Str. 16
- Vegan Fine Dining - Enjoy Michelin Star dining at Lucky Leek. Delight your taste buds with exceptional, creative and modern vegan cuisine. 3-5 course tasting menu with wine pairing. Kollwitzstraße 54
- Traditional German Food - Locals craving Bavarian classic dishes head to Zur Haxe. Family owned and operated, remember to bring cash, cards not accepted. Erich-Weinert Straße 128
- Craft Cocktails - A small and charming local craft cocktail bar, John Muir creates drinks made with fresh ingredients. Skalitzer Str. 51
- Japanese Ramen Noodles - Cocolo, is the best ramen in Berlin! Start with an incredible appetizer and let the broth fill the gaps. Paul-Lincke-Ufer 39-40
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Potsdam - Take the S-Bahn train to Potsdam, a magical, old little town just outside of Berlin. Explore the marvelous palaces and gardens. Be sure to buy a ticket for the C region and consider renting a bike for the day.
- Teufelsberg - An abandoned Cold War spy station repurposed into Europe's largest outdoor art gallery. The international artist contributions make this a must-stop for art lovers. Wear comfortable footwear, as you will be doing a lot of walking.
- For A Taste Of Turkish Culture - Visit the Turkish Market on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11-6:30 p.m. Stalls line the bank and street of the Maybachufer canal. Enjoy Turkish foods, fresh produce, art, clothes, and local handmade jewelry.
- Mauerpark Sundays - Check out Mauerpark Sundays for the largest flea market in Berlin. Rain or shine, locals browse the furniture, crafts, jewelry, art, food, karaoke, and more!
- Markthalle Neun Street Food Thursdays - The International Street Food Market is located in a beautiful and vibrant food hall. Come early to enjoy the international selections of food and drinks, opens at 5 p.m.