Every trip through East Berlin is a trip through time.
- Meet your guide and fellow beer lovers in the heart of F-hain, Berlin's coolest neighborhood.
- Taste 11 beers, more than any other beer tour in Berlin, and visit one small local brewery.
- Talk to the people who make and sell the beer, ask questions and enjoy the complex flavors.
- Absorb the atmosphere and the history of this historic neighborhood.
- Have a pretzel, warm from the oven.
- Relax, we balance the educational and historical with a lot of beer. Enjoy the ride.
- Did I mention we serve 11 beers and visit one local nano brewery? Therefore it is going to be both, a craft beer and a brewery tour.
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why the F-hain?
The Berlin Wall is just steps away from our meeting point. This area encompasses our past, our present and our future. We do not follow trends, we set them. The rest of the city follows our lead.
We are the geographical and lifestyle center to the city. We live here, work here, play here and drink here. Except for a symbolic portion the wall is down between the East and the West, but there is still a cultural difference.
The East is way cooler, come and join us as we share our home, and our playground.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 5 p.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Beer tour lasts about 3 hours, and there is a little bit of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour. You can e mail us with any questions here.