Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Barcelona
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Barcelona! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. ðŸ¤«
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Fresh Healthy Lunch - Located in a historic candle factory, La Cerería is a vegetarian restaurant that cooks fresh local veggies in a quirky environment. Baixada Sant Miquel, 3 (Gotic district)
- Authentic Family-Run Tapas Restaurant - Great local atmosphere, La Cova Fumada cooked the first "bomba" (potato bomb) and has the best 'calamar a la plancha' we have ever tried! Calle Baluard, 56 (Barcelona)
- Unpretentious Location, Stellar Food - The Sopa Boba looks casual, but the food they serve deserves to be in the Michelin guide. Carrer del Bruc, 15 (Eixample).
- Blind Experience - At Dans Le Noir, enjoy dinner without your eyes. Let your other senses take over and learn to appreciate taste, smell, company, and service in a totally unique experience. Passeig de Picasso, 10 (Born)
- Natural Wine & Tapas - Enjoy really good local vermouth at Can Cisa, and dine on delicious food with a great selection of wines. Calle Princesa, 154 (Born)
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Placa Felip Neri - One of the most serene hidden squares in Barcelona with a tragic history. Visit the square and see the scars left behind during the Spanish Civil War.
- Rooftop Harbour - Located on the rooftop of the Catalan History Museum building. Find the elevators. Sagardi 1881 - Plaça de Pau Vila, 3 (Barceloneta)
- Real Beach - Escape from the crowded beaches of Barceloneta. Take a train (30min) from Plaza Catalunya or Sants Estacio and relax in the beautiful fisherman village of Garraf. (Train Line: R2)
- History, Nature And Views - Built on a peak of the Collserola mountain, the Castell de Torre Baró is the first castle in the area. An excellent viewpoint that offers privileged views of the less known neighborhoods of Barcelona, with a history that invites us to go back to the past.
- Emblematic Route - Follow the plaques and find the most iconics, oldest shops and restaurants of the city, that now form a valuable part of its heritage. www.rutadelsemblematics.cat