The Bangkok Experience is more than just the food, meet the locals who prepare it and delight with the sights, sounds, and smells of the city.
Eat very little in the morning as this tour is a lot of food (You don't have to eat ALL the rice).
Refreshing Thai or Black coffee over ice begins your day.
- Every morning we start with the traditional Thai coffee.
- Silky Pork over rice follows.
- Next we try the grilled BBQ meat on a stick with the traditional sticky rice.
- A delicious refreshing fruit will follow, we favor pineapple but it may vary.
- There is a nice stroll to allow you to digest the first bites and then onto.
- Fish cakes, one of our favorites.
- We walk through the grounds of the Wat Tri Mit Temple, pick up some more water and visit some local businesses.
- As we move through the streets of this 15th Century City we see that it is the only culture never occupied nor overly influenced by any European occupation.
- A Secret Bite,
- Another Secret Bite, Thailand is filled with secrets.
- We then relax at one of our more upscale establishments where you can taste a local beer and try the famous Papaya Salad along with a Thai Lao noodle dish.
- Fried Pork Wrap with crisp, fresh lettuce.
- Our third secret bite.
- Our final stop is locally made Thai ice cream, where you can try to local favorite coffee flavor or for the fearless, the Durian flavor.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather
WHY Tok Lom Moo District?
There is an alleyway in the neighborhood of Chinatown called "Trok Long Moo". The place where many bites of great tasty foods hidden away from tourist area. Many of the businesses are passed from generation to generation and have been operating there for more than 60 years. With the name "Trok Long Moo" which was known as the place of the pigs.
It is a busy place where the locals eat. The foods have unique recipes. Each shop has their own secrets. In addition to all the food, we get Thai handcrafted ice-creams. The place is packed with my neighbors clamoring for a taste.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin Tuesday to Friday: 6pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10:30am and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the whole tour and will make arrangements to accommodate any special dietary restrictions. Please, email us about your food needs prior to the tour, if unable to do so, please inform your guide at the meeting location before the tour starts. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Bangkok!