When you join our Secret Food Tour: Atlanta, you'll enjoy a variety of irresistible Southern flavors.
- We'll enjoy an artistic start, meeting in front of one of the country's leading art museums, the High Museum of Art.
- At our first stop, you'll not only experience the local down-home vibe, but also get a chance to enjoy a special tasting of classic Southern dishes. Complete these bites with a refreshing lemonade cocktail, by purchasing the Drink Upgrade Package.
- After strolling down the charming streets of Midtown, you'll taste and see the diversity of gastronomy in a special and historical part of Atlanta.
- We'll savor the taste of the sea with a cup of award-winning lobster bisque and a side of thick and crispy cheese toast for dipping.
- Next, we'll introduce you to one of Atlanta's best kept secrets as we try an award-winning fried chicken taco, infused with Japanese flavors.
- As we walk, you'll get a glimpse of the beautiful Midtown district, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Margaret Mitchell's house, new shops and restaurants that are popping up, tree-lined streets, and a front-row viewing of one of Atlanta's most popular districts.
- Our final stop is a super cool and modern concept cafe and restaurant with a sweet story. Here, we'll say our goodbyes, but don't forget about dessert! The selection changes daily, but expect something you've never tried before.
- Throughout the tour you'll learn some great history about the city and its gastronomy.
- As always, there's our delicious Secret Dish.
If you choose our upgraded drink package:
- Country Thyme lemonade cocktail
- One local craft beer OR local cider
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY Midtown Atlanta?
The Midtown Atlanta district has lived through the most glorious period of the city's history. Walking through the clean streets, you'll understand how important this district has always been — a place that is alive with the pulse of the community. The Midtown streets are easy and walkable, with lots of transportation options. Boundless choices for enjoyment — from diverse dining to the finest in arts and culture.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 2:15 p.m. We'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our food tour lasts 3-3 ½ hours and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You'll want to remember these great places if you come to Atlanta again.